Currently, the federal and state governments have imposed restrictions and bans on the holding of events and meetings at the Rilano Hotels & Resorts locations.
We would like to welcome you as our guests again as soon as possible and make our premises available for your event, conference, meeting, training or any other event!
Therefore, you will find below some important information for your event at the Rilano Hotels & Resorts as soon as the current restrictions are relaxed or lifted and we can welcome you again as our conference guests.
Protection and hygiene measures
- General information and the measures of Rilano Hotels & Resorts can be found here
- The implementation in the conference areas is achieved in particular by reducing the number of people per room, distance regulations in public areas (e.g. foyer, restaurant), adaptation of the range of food and services.
Adjustment of room capacities
We comply with the minimum distance of 1.50m.* For this purpose we have recalculated our room capacities.
An overview of the number of persons per room and seating is given in the following factsheets:
* If there are changes due to official requirements, we will adjust this accordingly.
Adaptation in the offer of food & drinks, catering and service
- Coffee breaks are provided exclusively in the conference room.
- Lunch will take place in the restaurant with restrictions. Should several events take place at the same time, we will discuss the times of the lunch break with you in advance. We ask for your understanding and flexibility.
- The direct contact between guest and service staff is minimized as far as possible.
- Closed restaurant: if the restaurant is still closed, we offer equivalent coffee breaks and lunches "To Go".
Cancellation policy adjustment
For events with up to 15 persons, we reduce the free cancellation period to two weeks before the event begins.
This applies in all Rilano Hotels & Resorts, for existing bookings and new requests, for an event period until the end of 2020.
In concrete terms, this means for you: more flexibility and less risk for your planning!
Notes for existing event bookings until March 2021
Our event managers will contact you in the coming weeks to discuss everything else with you.
If you have any questions beforehand, we will be at your disposal as usual.
Note for existing event bookings from April 2021
We currently assume that your event will take place as booked.
Should you still have any questions, we are at your disposal as usual. Please note that due to the current situation there may be a delay in processing your request.
Note for new inquiries
We accept your inquiries at any time by e-mail or via our contact form.
Please note that we first have to rework existing bookings and therefore there may be a delay in processing your request.
Thank you very much for your understanding and your trust.
Note to agencies
Should you require further information or have questions about commission regulations, cancellation or payment conditions, please contact your contact person for the specific booking or your sales contact.